[NFBWATLK] FW: Creative Theater Opportunity

Mike Mello mike at 1mello.com
Mon Nov 19 07:39:40 UTC 2018

Hi all, I have been asked to circulate the following announcement.

-Mike

Theater Piece about and for the Blind and Low vision Community

We are a group of theater artists, musicians and community members who are
creating a theater piece on what it is like to be blind/low vision in our
community.  We are in the process of gathering stories, poems, journal
entries etc. from the blind/low vision community, which we will shape it
into a theater piece through workshops utilizing both blind/low vision and
sighted actors.   We will also enlist blind/low vision and sighted musicians
to create a 'sound scape' for the theater piece.   We are committed to
making this an accessible experience for everyone by using audio
description, tactile sensations and other interactive tools.

We hope you will share your experience with us and help make this dream a
reality.

You may send your stories, poems, journal entries, or anything you would
like to share to r.sheri at icloud.com <mailto:r.sheri at icloud.com> .  We also
have a questionnaire you may complete or just use to get your creative
juices flowing.  It can be found at https://goo.gl/forms/7jl3EjyCOFdQLLEc2.

If you are submitting material for possible use, please read and sign the
attached waiver form.

Thank you.

With sincere regards,  Sheri Richardson, Kathleen Tracey,         Laura
Ferri and Ellen Cooper of the Anything is Possible Theatre Company.