[NFBWATLK] Fwd: AGENDA REVISION for June 15th SRC Meeting

mjc59 at comcast.net mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 01:38:11 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

The State Rehabilitation Council for the Department of Services to theBlind will holdits regular meeting tomorrow, June 15, from 9 AM to 3 PM at DSB in Seattle. I currently serve as chair of this council. Doug_Trimble serves as vice chair. Corey Grandstaff and Tim Paulding are also NFB members who are on the council.

We normally hold public comment in the morning. However, we believe there will be heightened interest by the public in commenting on both the Order of Selection issue and the Independent Living/Older Blind programs. DSB is projecting some big budget cuts for the IL/Older Blind programs. To accommodate the increase in interest, and to give those who wish to speak the opportunity to hear the presentations and SRC discussion, we have scheduled public comment periods at the end of each of those two discussions. If you care about any of these issues I urge you to attend or call in using the information provided in the agenda.

Thank you,

Marci Carpenter
NFBW President and SRC Chair

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App