[NFBWATLK] Flying Southwest to Orlando

Kevin LaRose kl1964 at icloud.com
Wed Jan 3 20:19:20 UTC 2018

Yeah, I know, it seems awfully early to consider such things, but this afternoon I logged onto southwest.com with the idea of seeing what fares looked like around convention time, and was shocked to see the lower-priced tickets are already getting a bit sparse. I scored the last 2 wanna get away seats on the outbound flight to Orlando, and other flights I looked at already showed only 3 or 4 seats left at that price. Thinking about it, it’s a holiday week, so I guess it isn’t totally surprising. Still, though, if you’re planning to go, it might be time to start thinking about making your flight plans. The preceding was a public service announcement from the Freezing Hoosier Institute.

Kevin LaRose
Anderson, IN
Email: kl1964 at icloud.com