[NFBWATLK] Two Ingredient Fudge.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 21:38:49 UTC 2017

Hello,

In keeping with the season, I thought I'd share a recipe I found on Youtube
this year, and tried with great success.  You can use any combination of a
16 ounce can frosting with whatever else you would like to add to it.  Below
is Peanut Butter Fudge.

1 16 ounce can vanilla frosting, 1 16 ounce jar peanut butter.

Melt each for 1 minute in the microwave and pour into a bowl.  Be careful,
as they are very hot and filled to the top, but they pour easily.

Mix thoroughly until blended.  I cheat and either use an egg beater or a
hand mixer on low.

Pour into foil-lined 9 by 9 pan and refrigerate for several hours.  That's
it.  Lots of room for imaginative variations.

Merry Christmas to all.

Judy