[NFBWATLK] Upcoming Radio Show!

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:23:12 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

We've been quiet for a while, but we're back to share some exciting news
with you.

A couple of months ago, Fine Company was asked by friend and fellow musician
and radio show host, Tom May, to record an episode of his long-running
nationally syndicated show called "River City Folk"!" Here's how the show is
described.

River City Folk is an engaging mix of live performance, interview, and
recordings. Hosted by veteran singer-songwriter Tom May, each program
features a folk artist or group from across North America who performs live
in the studio. Through Tom's interviews with the artists, and recordings
that have influenced them, the listener is entertained by a unique
perspective on the living tradition that is folk music.  River City Folk is
"Music that makes a difference".

As you can imagine, we had a blast recording this show. We played seven of
our songs, including a new one and another one with Tom joining us. We think
you'll enjoy what you'll hear.

Although the program airs nationally, many of us live in places that don't
air it.  Not to worry, because you can stream it.  Of the many stations that
carry the program, one of the best streaming connections and most convenient
times to listen online is on

www.kios.org <http://www.kios.org>

out of Omaha, NE where the broadcast is heard at noon (Pacific standard
time) on Sundays.  That's 1:00 Mountain, 2:00 Central, and 3:00 Eastern.
Our program will air on Sunday, December 17th.  Once it airs on the radio,
we will post the show to SoundCloud and share the link on our band website
and facebook pages.

What a nice way to end what was a very successful year for Fine Company.  We
couldn't have done it without all of you.  We look forward to an even better
2018!