[NFBWATLK] Seeking recommendations for a personal driver

Jamal Mazrui jamal at empowermentzone.com
Tue Apr 4 14:53:18 UTC 2017

Thanks for the suggestions.  Indeed, sometimes other parents can help if
the driving is to a joint activity.  In general, I would not want to ask
other parents for the favor if their kid is not also involved.

One reason for exploring this is that I would like my daughter to go to
a particular day camp in another part of Seattle for a week or two in
the summer, and we do not know of other kids going there.  She would
need a ride back and forth each day.  The camp does not offer
transportation itself.