[nfbwatlk] computer question/cursor question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Nov 20 03:57:54 UTC 2016

JAWS Key + 9?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lauren
Merryfield via nfbwatlk
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 3:54 PM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'
Cc: Lauren Merryfield
Subject: [nfbwatlk] computer question/cursor question

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get their Jaws cursor down to the bottom righthand
corner of the screen where the Internet provider icon is located? I know how
to do time and date using Jaws and the technician says the icon is next to
those items, but I don't know the keyboard command(s) to find it.

Thanks,

Lauren

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the
strength of my heart; he is mine forever.

   --Psalm 73:26, NLT

Blessings in Jesus' name.

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it"