[nfbwatlk] computer question/cursor question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Nov 19 23:54:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get their Jaws cursor down to the bottom righthand
corner of the screen where the Internet provider icon is located? I know how
to do time and date using Jaws and the technician says the icon is next to
those items, but I don't know the keyboard command(s) to find it.

Thanks,

Lauren

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the
strength of my heart; he is mine forever.

   --Psalm 73:26, NLT

Blessings in Jesus' name.

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it"