[nfbwatlk] Snoking chapter Meeting This Saturday

Wed Jun 8 14:50:19 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of President Warrington, I am sending out this message about the
Snoking Chapter meeting this Saturday.

we will be holding our monthly meeting beginning at 9am. The meeting will be held  at Buzz inn  9910 Evergreen Way, Everett. we will be discussing information for both national and state convention. If you are planning to attend the WTBBL Patron Advisory Council meeting, which Marci Carpenter strongly recommends, you can come to our meeting, discuss ideas for issues to bring up to the Secretary of State candidates, and call in to the PAC meeting after we adjourn. Se you all there. Feel free to bring friends and family.

/s/

Bennett Prows