[nfbwatlk] Career Fair for Persons with Disabilities

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Jun 1 15:39:36 UTC 2016

From: Olson, Toby (ESD) [mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:10 AM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV
Subject: FW: Career Fair for Persons with Disabilities

From: Pitre, Tammy (OFM)
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:06 AM
To: Miceli, Karen (DSHS/DVR) <micelk at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:micelk at dshs.wa.gov>>; Gilleg, Vicki (DSHS/DVR) <GILLEV at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:GILLEV at dshs.wa.gov>>; Adreon, Mark (DSB) <mark.adreon at dsb.wa.gov<mailto:mark.adreon at dsb.wa.gov>>
Cc: Aguirre, Andres F. (DSHS/DVR) <aguira at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:aguira at dshs.wa.gov>>; Sullivan, Mark (OFM) <Mark.Sullivan at OFM.WA.GOV<mailto:Mark.Sullivan at OFM.WA.GOV>>; Kay, Don (DSHS/DVR) <KAYD at dshs.wa.gov<mailto:KAYD at dshs.wa.gov>>; Olson, Toby (ESD) <TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV<mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV>>
Subject: Career Fair for Persons with Disabilities

Hi all,

I'm sharing the attached Disability Career Fair Flyer for the career fair on June 9th at Bellevue College with everyone, to insure that it gets out to offices that are working with Job Seekers.  I do know that it went out to the State WorkSource Offices last week, so I apologize if this creates duplication.  There will be assistance for Jobseekers prior to the event from 12-noon, to help with resume review, speaking with an employer's etc.  This is going to be a great opportunity for jobseekers.  All booths are full and I've provided the final list of employers below

I also wanted to thank Karen Miceli , Vicki Gilleg and Mark Adreon for their assistance on planning and supporting the event.  Please let me know if there are any questions.

     Final list of Employers

Alaska Airlines

Alaskan Copper

BECU

Cambia Health

Children's Hospital

WA State Department of Licensing

Expedia

Fred Meyer

Group Health

Home Street Bank

Microsoft

Nordstrom

Northwest Center

Puget Sound Energy

Qualis Health

Seattle Human Rights Commission

Skills Inc.

The Boeing Company

University of Washington Medical Center

Northwest Hospital

Harborview Medical Center

UPS

WA State Department of Revenue

WSECU

Astronics Advanced Electronic Systems

KeyBank

USPS

Global Diving

Fairmont Olympic

Take care,

Tammy Pitre
Washington State Office of Financial Management
Statewide Human Resources
Performance and Planning, Rules and Appeals
128 10th AVE. SW, 3rd Floor
Olympia, WA 98504-7500
360-407-4127