[nfbwatlk] A couple things

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 05:15:40 UTC 2015

Hi Ben, sorry I haven't responded.  Nova is doing well.  She acts
like she never went through surgery.  She is still on non-work
status at least until Tuesday.  The doctor will check her then.
She is pretty much back to her old normal self, every day is
better.  Thanks so much for asking.

Things are going okay at work, a little chaotic this week, stuff
not getting done quite when it should and causing some slow down
yesterday, but part of it is because this weekend is inventory, I
think.  So today could be slow, too.

Personally, I'm going to have to take some days off in October.
Because of the way the pay periods work out, if I don't, I will
be way over the amount I can earn for SSDI.  So I need to figure
out what days I should take off.  Sigh.  Well, take care and
blessings.    Debby