[nfbwatlk] Another device to help us "see"

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:55:00 UTC 2015

I have not used that ap.  I have Tap Tap See, and use it on
occasion, but rarely.  And I do understand what you're saying,
Mike.  Of course, if you hire a reader or use a volunteer reader
or whatever, people have been ripped off, too.  There was always
a huge leap of wondering for me when I had to have people write
checks for me.  I was very happy when my bank got a phone number
and ways that I could check my bank account over the phone.  I
was fortunate and never did get ripped off, but it was always a
possibility if I didn't choose carefully.    Debby