[nfbwatlk] Appologies

Mon Aug 31 22:44:58 UTC 2015

Last week, I sent a message to the list with some alleged good news about Kam Chancelor. It was based on an eronious social media report that somehow got spread too quickly. Apparently, what I said is not the case, and with Chancelor, the status quo is in effect. In other words, he's still out, and may stay out. It's really a shame, and I hope the parties reach some sort of agreement so he'll play during the regular season. Sorry about the mis-step on my part. When I tried to correct it on my i-phone, the message didn't take.

Go Hawks.