[nfbwatlk] National Representative for NFBW state convention

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Aug 2 00:09:18 UTC 2015

Hi,
Wow, that is great! He sounded good at convention!  Your convention is the
same weekend as ours I think. Bummer that I couldn't go to both of them;
that would be fun. Sorry I didn't get to see al of you guys. We all had
different stuff to do and I was using a wheelchair so I couldn't just roam
all over the place very well.  I haven't used it since I got back home. The
swelling in my legs and feet has gone down quite a lot right now/
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings, in Jesus' name; KJV
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in
heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the
Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and,
lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in jesus name . org
My latest book, in audio format, can be found at:
W w w . audible . com
(take out the spaces to go to these sites)