[nfbwatlk] History project

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:28:38 UTC 2015

As I posted earlier I am working on a history of the Washington Affiliate for the upcoming convention this fall.  I am ready to hear from anyone who is interested in participating.  I have a short survey to fill out.  Then I will call for more detail.  I need to have an email address to send the survey to.  Even if you have been part of the Washington Affiliate for a short time please participate.  I will only respond to those who contact me through my personal email address cane.travel at gmail.com.  I do not want the list to be used for contacting me as I need contact information that is offline to contact anyone who wants to participate.  I look forward to hearing from anyone who wishes to participate in this project.

Denise Mackenstadt, NOMC
cane.travel at gmail.com
(206)419-9555