[nfbwatlk] Seattle Chapter Meeting Announcement

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 22:37:13 UTC 2014

Greetings Colleagues and Friends,

Come one, come all to the Greater Seattle NFB chapter meeting this Saturday, October 18 from 10:00-noon at CityU, 521 Wall St. Enjoy some refreshments, hear about the recent NFB of Washington convention, discuss matters that are important to you as a blind person and help us plan for our upcoming Holiday Party.

We will, of course, be holding a 50/50 drawing so bring some $$. Lunch after the meeting will be at Twisted Pasty at the SW corner of 4th Ave. & Vine St (2525 4th Ave.)

Marci Carpenter
mjc59 at comcast.net
206-604-5507