[nfbwatlk] Re job hunting: an "Inconvenient truth?"

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:02:07 UTC 2014

Hey all, there's an awesome job at the YWCA here, which could be
right up my alley.  I sent them a cover letter today and they
asked for my resume.  I am glad, because I wasn't totally
thrilled with the cover letter-I was afraid I hadn't explained
things very well.  But they read my letter (email) and still
wanted to look a! my resume.  So I sent it tonight.  We'll see.
It would be working with women in situations of abuse, so it
could be stressful, but at the same time it could be very
rewarding and exciting, too.  It's kind of an advocy/receptionist
job all rolled into one.  So hopefully it will at least garner me
an interview.    Peace,    Debby