[nfbwatlk] Re job hunting: an "Inconvenient truth?"

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 03:59:25 UTC 2014

Well, I have to agree and disagree, Elizabeth.  Reasonable
accommodation by an employer can mean the difference between
being hired and not being hired.  Or remaining on a job, and not.
However after saying that, I will say that I see this more with
college students who are waiting for the Disability Office or
whatever it's called nowadays to get their books, etc.  We had to
do that all ourselves.  And most folks who are unemployed
certainly don't have the wherewithal to get new equipment, etc.
So it's kind of a two-edged sword.    Debby