[nfbwatlk] Re Job hunting

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 21:57:42 UTC 2014

Thank you so much, Mary Ellen.  Knowing that you and others in
NFB believe in me and my abilities is a HUGE boost.

I've been reading about humility lately.  Probably kind of an odd
thing to read about when doing job searching, but I know that if
I walk through a door with a healthy sense of confidence, yet
knowing that I'm not God's gift to everyone in the world, I'll be
much better off.  Hope that makes sense.  I know I may be God's
gift to SOMEONE, some employer out there, just not everybody.
Peace and thanks,    Debby