[nfbwatlk] Re Job hunting

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 21:14:37 UTC 2014

Under the broad category of customer service on my favorite job
site, includes truck drivers, car salesmen, and other service
providers.  Including "room attendants" a nice word for hotel
maid.  Lol.  Just like sanitary engineers used to be called
garbage men then persons.  Or no, I think the real title is
Sanitation Engineers.  That conjures pictures of people in long
white smocks with masks and gloves.  There's a world of jobs out
there now with very strange titles.    Blessings,    Debby