[nfbwatlk] AT Large Chapter Meeting

Prows, Bennett (HHS/OCR) via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 22:31:50 UTC 2014


Having trouble signing in. Seems I get a new password, and something happens and I can't get in to my E-mail on the Comcast web site.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Julie Warrington via nfbwatlk
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 12:04 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] AT Large Chapter Meeting

Thought you already did.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike Freeman via nfbwatlk" <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
To: "'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'" <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] AT Large Chapter Meeting


> Hey! I could subscribe your home account!
>
> Mike
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Julie
> Warrington via nfbwatlk
> Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 12:46 PM
> To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
> Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] AT Large Chapter Meeting
>
> I too missed it. i do not get  the messages until i get back to work. 
> sorry!
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Mike Freeman via nfbwatlk" <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
> To: "'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'" <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 9:59 AM
> Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] AT Large Chapter Meeting
>
>
>> Attendees were a grand total of three: Marci Carpenter, Kaye Kipp and I. 
>> I
>> figured the holiday would be a down time so that's OK. (grin)
>>
>> Mike
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Prows,
>> Bennett (HHS/OCR) via nfbwatlk
>> Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 9:42 AM
>> To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List (nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org)
>> Subject: [nfbwatlk] AT Large Chapter Meeting
>>
>> Hope it went well on Sunday. I missed it because I was away from my 
>> E-mail
>> so didn't even think about being large. (grin.)
>>
>> /s/
>>
>> Bennett Prows
>>
>> /s/
>>
>> Bennett Prows
>> Office for Civil Rights
>> 701 Fifth Avnue, Suite 1600, MS-11
>> Seattle, WA 98104
>> 206/615-2621
>> Bennett.Prows at HHS.gov
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> nfbwatlk mailing list
>> nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
>> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
>> nfbwatlk:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/k7uij%40panix.com
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> nfbwatlk mailing list
>> nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
>> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
>> nfbwatlk:
>>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/jdwtlc%40frontier.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> nfbwatlk mailing list
> nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> nfbwatlk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/k7uij%40panix.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> nfbwatlk mailing list
> nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> nfbwatlk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/jdwtlc%40frontier.com 


_______________________________________________
nfbwatlk mailing list
nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nfbwatlk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/bennett.prows%40hhs.gov



More information about the nfbwatlk mailing list