[nfbwatlk] history kicks

Elizabeth Rene via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 15:45:18 UTC 2014

Dear Debbie, your points  are very well taken, and your analogy to religious difference is quite apt. We may worship with friends and loved ones from other faiths, but their churches are not our spiritual home.
We have something in common besides blindness and the Nfb. I am descended from Lutheran and Catholic parents. I resolved that conflict by becoming an Episcopalian.
I do so look forward to getting to know you and everyone else on this list, and am so glad to have finally joined the Nfb of Washington.

Best regards,

Elizabeth