[nfbwatlk] TACID seeking an Interim Executive Director; would appreciate your consideration

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Tue Jul 29 17:45:28 UTC 2014

The attached announcement raises a question.  My question isn't about the
words in the announcement; it's about the way Acrobat Reader deals with it.
All the spaces between words disappear.  Every line is just one long,
uninterrupted word. That doesn't happen with all .pdf documents, but it does
happen about forty per cent of the time.  I can't tell in advance which
documents are likely to be like that and which aren't, except that the
documents from our school district are always run together and the documents
from the school itself are not.

Does anybody else have this problem?  If so, can I do anything about it on
my computer?  If I can't do anything about it, then what can the producer of
the document do about it?