[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington at-large Chapter Conference Call This Sunday Evening

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Sat Jul 26 01:36:17 UTC 2014

Will see if I get some time now if I do Collende I will be calling in life from a very very very hot Albuquerque New Mexico have a good one

Sincerely, Maurice Mines.
Student accessibility aid.
Voicemail phone, 360-524-0791.
Work/school email address, maurice.mines at pcc.edu.
Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
Note I'm using dictation for the contents of this document, or email.
Please excuse any errors as they may be the result of the software, or the dictation process.