[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington at-large Chapter Conference Call This Sunday Evening

Fri Jul 25 20:49:05 UTC 2014

I hope that those on the list who are without chapters will begin to join these calls.  They are indeed very informative.  We also get to know each other a bit better, and learn what there is to learn about what's going on in the NFB chapter, state and nationwide. So, those who are in ... say Yakima, Tricitieies, Othello, Oak Harbor, Walla Walla, etc, are certainly welcome and encouraged to help us grow. Notice I didn't mention Sequim? That's because there's a chapter there.  (grin.)

Just my thoughts, Mike and all.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike Freeman via nfbwatlk
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 11:44 AM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington at-large Chapter Conference Call This Sunday Evening

All:

It's that time again: the fourth Sunday of the month is coming up and thus we will hold a conference call of the at-large chapter of the NFB of Washington. All are welcome to participate - especially those who do not have physical access to one of our affiliate chapter's regular meetings.

Call-in time is 7:30 Pacific Daylight Time and the call-in number is the usual (712) 432-0140 with passcode 849246#.

See y'all on the call.

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington