[nfbwatlk] Braille Siddur and Hebrew scriptures (Old Testament)

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Jul 18 23:16:37 UTC 2014

One of the NFB-affiliated training centers may want the books.  Yes, they may still be shipped free matter.  I suggest that you start by calling the Louisiana Center for the Blind, which is smack dab in the middle of the shiny buckle on the Bible belt.  If LCB can't use the books, then try BLIND Inc. and the Colorado Center for the Blind.