[nfbwatlk] Braille Siddur and Hebrew scriptures (Old Testament)

Fredrick Hardyway fredhardyway at live.com
Thu Jul 17 17:49:38 UTC 2014

Hello everyone, I just moved to a different location here in Pullman and
found I have a few items I want/need to get rid of.  One is a Jewish siddur
set, the other is a set of the Hebrew Scriptures (Old testament).  I think I
also have a set of the Methodist church hymnal.  All of these are in
braille, I believe contracted, it has been a while since I cracked any of
them open.
If anyone wants them, they are free, I am looking into the requirements for
shipping them- I was told free matter for the blind was able to be shipped
still.
Fred

F. D. Hardyway
Wilson 330 E