[nfbwatlk] FW: NFBW Board of Directors Conference Call, July, 2014

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jul 9 20:19:44 UTC 2014

From: Mike Freeman [mailto:k7uij at panix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 1:18 PM
Subject: NFBW Board of Directors Conference Call, July, 2014

Greetings:

There will be a conference call meeting of the National Federation of the
Blind of Washington Board of Directors at 7:30 p.m. PDT on Sunday, July 13,
2014. The call-in number is the usual (712) 432-0140 with passcode 849246#.
Other interested persons are also welcome to participate.

I anticipate topics for discussion will include formation of a revitalized
Northwest (Bellingham) chapter of the NFB of Washington, other "75 Days of
Action" activities and "March of Dots" activities to take place at our fall
convention and throughout "Meet the Blind Month", October, 2014.

See you Sunday evening.

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington