[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Incredible! Informative, highly imaginative, grassroots produced, empowering video tool

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jul 9 17:55:45 UTC 2014

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kevan Worley via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 9:00 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Incredible! Informative, highly imaginative,
grassroots produced, empowering video tool

Greetings Federation family,

Were you at National Convention? Were you present for the 75 Days of Action
presentation during General Session Sunday afternoon July 6th? Many in the
hall were not able to observe the full flavor, texture, spirit and content
of much of the Spirit of 75 video which played during the presentation. We
apologize for the poor sound quality. We are not quite sure how that
occurred. Many have asked how they could enjoy the video. You can observe
the video on YouTube channel BreakingBlind (http://youtu.be/yy6e0kb_yKo).
Whether you were at convention, joined us online, or were not there in
person or virtually, we are confident that you will be inspired by this very
cool six minute video. It captures the spirit of grassroots organizing. It
highlights some of the techniques we will be using in the upcoming 75 Days
of Action campaign. Some chapter presidents are telling us that they will be
playing the video or the audio track at an upcoming chapter meeting. This is
very cool. Please enjoy the video and give us your feedback. Contact us at
75days at nfb.org and spread this link far and wide. You, your friends and
colleagues will be glad you did.

At your service,

cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBCF2.C07B8380

Kevan Worley
Executive Director
National Association of Blind Merchants
www.blindmerchants.org
kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Cell: 303-929-2369
Office: 719-527-0488 Toll Free: 866-543-6808

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for a
tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your
donation can take the blind further