[nfbwatlk] Anybody know about Facebook and photo albums?

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 03:13:54 UTC 2013

It all depends on who is putting up money for the affiliate for me to
take this challenge on. :)

But if we had a Facebook page with riveting pictures of our chapter's
events, and descriptions of course, it would appeal to lots of people.

Cindy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/k7uij%40panix.c
>>> om

>>> nfbwatlk: