[nfbwatlk] Happy mother's day!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun May 12 16:14:17 UTC 2013

Awe, thanks Gloria, Happy Mothers Day to you.  I am step mom to several
animals, mainly dogs, birds, and fish through the years of life on this
earth, smile. Presently I habve a golden, guide dog, and a yellow labby, my
husband's guide dog, in my home. Animals don't live long enough, sy. But
since I chose not to have children,  I enjoy mothering them.

Becky and Jake, "hey Aunt Gloria, don't tells her. I takes care of dag oily.
Hers nice. Love Jake. Gots to go.

Excuse me? Jake sits and his nose turns red. Who feeds you? Who brushes you?
Who plays and does obedience with you? Who tells you which direction to go?
Who makes sure you don't get lost? Jake hangs his head. Sorry momma. Come
here you sweet pup.  "told ya Aunt Gloria, hers nice, toothy grin. Love Jake