[nfbwatlk] (no subject)

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Sat Mar 23 03:49:05 UTC 2013

I have a new Braille Ledge from Hims.  It's considerably simpler and less
powerful than a Braille Sense.  I've found the help available from the
people on the toll-free line to be quite good.  That doesn't substitute for
a tutorial, but it's nice to be able to make a call and get a knowledgeable
person on the line quickly.