[nfbwatlk] online petition re. Fair Wages

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Thu Mar 21 21:55:04 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The Federation is launching a new campaign in our Fair Wages efforts in the form of an online petition. This is a technique which is being used more and more by many groups seeking support for various issues.

We currently have 19 cosponsors in the House for HR 831, our new bill number for this issue. The petition, however, does not list the bill number because we want it to focus on the issue instead. Please use the link below to log onto and sign the petition. We will also be posting the link on our NFBW Facebook page and group. Please share this link with your family and friends via email and social media and encourage them to sign it. We are gaining momentum on this issue and hope that this new campaign will show t he growing support among disabled people, other disability organizations,  a well as our families and friends.

Here is the link;  http://www.nfb.org/fair-wages-petition

Let's get the word out and get lots of signatures!

Marci Carpenter