[nfbwatlk] Exciting News!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jul 26 15:54:02 UTC 2013

Greetings, everyone.

I have exciting news. Dr Maurer will be our National Representative at our affiliate convention this fall. That should add luster and interest to the convention.

Let's go for a record turnout. Please make your hotel reservation asap by calling the Holiday inn Downtown -Everett at )425)339-2000. Don't forget to mention that you're with the nfb of Washington when making your reservation.

This convention promises to be one of our best. You won't want to miss it!

Michael freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Typed with Fleksy