[nfbwatlk] Acrobat 9 pro

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Fri Sep 21 14:23:01 UTC 2012

One solution among many for the "empty document" situation is to e-mail the
document to convert at robobraille.org.  You don't have to put anything in the
subject line. Send the document as an attachment and in some minutes you'll
get back an attachment with the text of the PDF.  If you want it in a Word
document format, put doc or docx in the subject line, otherwise you'll get
back a text file.

Dean