[nfbwatlk] What is Faith Talk

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:58:26 UTC 2012

Mike, I'm so glad that I'm leaving here soon.  Our church
situation is not good.  I just wanted to go away, but apparently
that is not to be.  One of the pastors who's been a long-time
friend and who has been with us through every health crisis that
Craig has had, wants to take me out for lunch tomorrow.  I
wondered what it was all about because this is not something that
we do often and she said that she wanted to talk about
everything.  So I just need to try and deal with this with
dignity and not get emotional.  I don't know if I can do that or
not.  I'm going to talk to her about the way I have felt
disrespected, and brushed off, and that when I said over and
over, I know blind pastors, my blindness is not a reason to keep
me from being a pastor.  There could be other reasons, but (and
pardon me, by damn, my blindness isn't one of those reasons).
Peace,    Debby