[nfbwatlk] Poetry book partial proceeds go to NFB

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 03:40:08 UTC 2012

RE:  Poetry for Charity

I received the following message from the NFB Writer's Division listserve and wanted to pass it on to all of you.

Please note that I'm presently running the following book promo. If anyone
buys a copy of my first published collection, "dear diary", a portion of the
proceeds will be donated to the NFB. Copies may be purchased at Amazon.com,
BarnesAndNoble.com and Borders.com. This promo is running now through the
end of March 2012. Please spread the word, and thank you.

Sincerely,
 Laura Minning

Julie Goldbeck