[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: [seattleped] FW: Save the date: Metro to host public meetings in February to gather feedback on Sept. 2012 changes

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 10:47:29 UTC 2012

: Save the date: Metro to host public meetings in February to gather
feedback on Sept. 2012 changes

Hello,

Last November, Metro asked for public comment on suggested service changes
related to the Sept. 2012 start of the RapidRide C and D lines. We have
incorporated that feedback into a revised service change proposal that is
now ready for public review. Like the changes we originally suggested last
fall, this proposal includes changes to routing, frequency, and the times of
day when routes will operate.

Would you help us inform the people you serve about this revised proposal
and their opportunities to provide input?

Next month we'll be hosting a number of public meetings, community partner
conversations, and information tables in many communities, including Burien,
West Seattle, White Center, South Park, Beacon Hill, Madrona, the Central
District, Southeast Seattle, the University District, South Lake Union,
Ballard, Queen Anne, Magnolia, Fremont, and Green Lake.

Details about the proposed routing changes and a survey will be available
online after Feb. 1 at  <http://www.kingcounty.gov/metro/haveasay>
www.kingcounty.gov/metro/haveasay.

Public meetings

Please join us for one of these open houses or check our online calendar
<http://metro.kingcounty.gov/have-a-say/calendar.html>  for a presentation
or information table in your neighborhood. We'll continue to update this
calendar as additional events are confirmed, so please check back for the
latest schedule.

Feb. 13 - Ballard (Ballard High School, 1418 NW 65th St, Seattle, 6-8 pm)

Feb. 15 - West Seattle (Madison Middle School, 3429 45th Ave SW, Seattle,
6-8 pm)

Feb. 16 - Delridge/White Center (Chief Sealth High School, 2600 SW Thistle
St, Seattle, 6-8 pm)

Feb. 21 - Downtown Seattle (Union Station, 401 S Jackson St, Seattle, 12-2
pm)

Feb. 23 - Queen Anne (Queen Anne Community Center, 1901 1st Ave W, Seattle,
6-8 pm)

Feb. 27 - Central Area/Mt Baker (Washington Middle School, 2101 S Jackson
St, Seattle, 6-8 pm)

Please spread the word to people involved with your organization:

.         Forward this email to your email distribution lists

.         Post this information to your blog or other social media

.         Include this information in your next newsletter

.         Request hardcopy posters to post or distribute (available in
English, Spanish, and Vietnamese)

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions - and thanks
for all the work you do!

Warm regards,

Ashley DeForest and DeAnna Martin

Ashley DeForest and DeAnna Martin

Community Relations Planners

Communications

King County Department of Transportation

ashley.deforest at kingcounty.gov and deanna.martin at kingcounty.gov

__._,_.___
<mailto:Brian.Dougherty at seattle.gov?subject=Re%3A%20FW%3A%20Save%20the%20dat
e%3A%20Metro%20to%20host%20public%20meetings%20in%20February%20to%20gather%2
0feedback%20on%20Sept%2E%202012%20changes> to sender | Reply
<mailto:seattleped at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20FW%3A%20Save%20the%20date
%3A%20Metro%20to%20host%20public%20meetings%20in%20February%20to%20gather%20
feedback%20on%20Sept%2E%202012%20changes> to group | Reply
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/seattleped/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxNGpkMW9qBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwMTU0NjI5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQ3NjE1OQRtc2dJZAM1ODg1BHNlYwNm
dHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMyNzcxMjM4MQ--?act=reply&messageNum=5885> via web
post | Start
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/seattleped/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmOTJmZDkwBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwMTU0NjI5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQ3NjE1OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBj
BHN0aW1lAzEzMjc3MTIzODE-> a New Topic
Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/seattleped/message/5885;_ylc=X3oDMTM1azFicjNq
BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwMTU0NjI5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQ3NjE1OQRtc2dJZAM1ODg1
BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMyNzcxMjM4MQR0cGNJZAM1ODg1> in this topic
(1)
Recent Activity:

Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/seattleped;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbTk1NGZnBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzEwMTU0NjI5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQ3NjE1OQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0a
W1lAzEzMjc3MTIzODE-> Your Group

TU0NjI5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTQ3NjE1OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTMyNzcxMjM4M
Q--> Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: Text-Only
<mailto:seattleped-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery
Format: Traditional> , Daily
<mailto:seattleped-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest>
Digest . Unsubscribe
<mailto:seattleped-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>  . Terms
of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=10154629/grpspId=1705476159/msgI
d=5885/stime=1327712381/nc1=3848614/nc2=4025304/nc3=4507179>

  _____

.

Try free scan!