[nfbwatlk] state funding for public transit

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 04:56:44 UTC 2012

I completely agree with the well written statement that you have presented
to your representative and us. I would say, they need to put in 72% for
roads and highways in transportation and 28% on public transit, as the
mathematical statement indicates. Why just 4%? Where is the rest going? The
can do more than that. Public transit is very critical to the blind, and
they should know it well. Tell them they need to consider this as if they
were themselves not being able to drive a car and had to rely on buses to
get around. If they do so like I say, it will be worth 7 times the effort
and power. (4 * 7 = 28) -smile!
Well, that's my 10 cents.