[nfbwatlk] House not supporting funding for transit

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:55:56 UTC 2012

Hi Mike, it would help with my obesity epidemic, anyway.  Lol.  I
love to go for walks but walking in areas with no sidewalks is
really a pain in the butt.  Some places are okay, but many roads
have inconsistent shoulders so you could walk along for awhile
and be okay and then there's no place to get over in case that
pesky truck goes by.  And I just want to move to an area with
sidewalks, and a few places I can walk to.

Mike, I hope you are right that the Senate won't let this bill
pass.  It would gut some transit systems.  I also want to live in
an area with buses.  I don't want much, do I?  (Grin).     Peace,
Debby