[nfbwatlk] H.R. 7 American Energy and Infrastructure Jobs Acts of 2012

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 20:02:55 UTC 2012

Please contact your member of Congress and ask them to vote Against

H.R. 7 : American Energy and Infrastructure Jobs Act of 2012

This bill would take funding away from public transit that they currently receive from the gas tax.  This would cut their funding by 50%.  If this passes, public transit will have to come before Congress every year and ask for funding from the general fund.  We have enough problems funding public transit in our state we don't need to add this to it also.

If you want more information on the bill please google H.R. 7 American Energy and Infrastructure Jobs Act of 2012.

Thank you for your help.

Julie Goldbeck