[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW:Metro's Fallservice revisionsbegin October 1

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 23:52:56 UTC 2011

Well, that makes me feel so much better!  I won't feel so bad if
I have to call later on.  I'll just try again in a few days,
after I try again.  I thought registration started in October
even though the contest doesn't start until November.  Well,
better go.  I heard not-so-good sDs from my stepdaughter's
kitchen, and I have a feeling that Lamar got in to some mischief.
Yikes!  Labs love food, and will get in to garbage if something
smells really good to them.    Peace,    Debby