[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW:Metro's Fallservice revisionsbegin October 1

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Oct 1 19:27:35 UTC 2011

Well, you don't seem so techno-ignorant to me; sometimes NFB websites do
weird things. For instance, I've never been able to successfully register an
exhibit table for the Diabetes Action Network at national conventions
without having staff do it by telephone for me. I click on the "submit"
linke and it clicks and nada happens.

Computer gremlins are alive and well.

Mike