[nfbwatlk] FW: [Trainer-talk] Windows 7 questions

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:39:47 UTC 2011

Sarah,
Windows r does still work in 7 however, you need to push these keys
simultaneously. In other words while holding the windows key press r and
you'll be placed in the Run prompt.
On Nov 13, 2011, at 5:20 PM, sarah harris wrote:

>   Hello. I just got a new computer that runs windows 7. I installed jaws
13 and for some reason my product authorization code did not work. This has
not happened before. When using windows 7, how do you go online? When I had
xp I could go to the start menu, hit r for run, and enter the desired
website. However, this no longer works. I use windows live for email. How do
I set up my email account on this computer? I was taken to windows live
essentials when I went to windows live mail. I would appreciate any tips for
using this operating system. Thank you.
>     Sarah

Trainer-talk: