[nfbwatlk] FW: [Electronics-talk] iPhone Conference Reminder

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:37:40 CST 2011

Just a short note to remind you of the conference tomorrow. We will be
discussing the iPhone/iPod/iPad and the different apps that you have found
helpful. Also we will be discussing apps that just do not work.

The number to call is 231-224-7222, press pound, then 12428, then pound

The discussion will be held on Wednesday, November 16 at 7:00 PM Eastern.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Electronics-talk mailing list
Electronics-talk at nfbnet.org