[nfbwatlk] Harmon Killebrew

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed May 18 03:33:36 UTC 2011

Don't worry; my mother who is 96 said that her grandfather who served in the
Civil War used to tell her that President Lincoln had come along when he was
wounded in the neck and bandaged the wound with his handerchief. It couldn't
have happened that way but a rather credulous little girl bought it hook,
line and sinker.

Mike