[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: 2011 Legislative Session - Scary or Not? Find out on Friday the 13th!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 23:11:27 UTC 2011

 TCC banner
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/Fundraising%20template%20im
ages/Header.jpg>

 	 May 2011

 Transportation Action!
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/sub-banner-event.jpg>

2011 Legislative Session - Scary or Not? Find out on Friday the 13th!

With Complete Streets, the transportation budget, and emergency transit
funding, it was a busy legislative session this year.  While there were some
gains, transit was left on life support.  Join our rock star State Policy
Director Carrie Dolwick as she wraps up the session in Olympia.  She'll go
into the ins and outs of our priorities, what happened and how, and then
take your ideas and questions.

Speaker:

Carrie Dolwick, State Policy Director, Transportation Choices Coalition

WHAT: 2011 Legislative Session Wrap up
WHEN: Friday May 13th, 12:00 -1:30 pm
WHERE: Seattle-King County Public Health - Chinook Building, Room 115
(please note room change), 401
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=2sJ62sGSvUJIQ54NLKDT%
2BiU3bo98Gx%2Ba> Fifth Ave.,Seattle
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=q1fy8r%2FmE2TeSzM0oul
zAFE1VuGoTZ9v>
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ZCUPIv8Vk%2BqUzqEfJ40
U2lE1VuGoTZ9v>

TCC Membership Survey - Tell us What You Think!

We are looking to revamp the Transportation Choices Coalition membership
program and as a current or prospective TCC member, we'd love to get your
opinion about our membership program, planned upgrades and things that we
could be doing better. It takes a few minutes to fill out the survey and as
a thank you, we'll enter you into a drawing for a pre-paid ORCA card (we are
Transportation Choices after all!) or a VISA gift card.

Take this short survey and be entered into a drawing to win a pre-paid ORCA
card or a VISA gift card*.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=BPd%2FEDo4eBCei%2FHt3
o9sDFE1VuGoTZ9v>
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CCNBH8C

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

* You must complete the online survey, including all required fields, to
enter the drawing. Alternatively, you may submit your entry by sending an
e-mail message to shefali at transportationchoices.org, with your complete
contact information. Please type "TCC Membership survey" in the subject line
of the e-mail message. Limit: one entry per person.

Cheers!
Andrew Austin
Field Director
Transportation Choices Coalition

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=jQWjGzxJwOebR2iBj54AH
1E1VuGoTZ9v> Find Us on Facebook
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=3S%2FjOaPsM4mjUnMGHEQ
Bb1E1VuGoTZ9v> Subscribe to Action Alerts

Are you getting emails for events in Seattle when you live in Spokane? We
may not have your correct address and phone number on file! If you have
moved or just aren't sure if we have your current contact information,
please email shefali at transportationchoices.org. We strive to provide you
with only the most pertinent information - from your city, your county, and
your legislative district - so please let us know if you're getting emails
from another area!

We respect the personal nature of email communication. Every effort is made
to offer only information on pressing transportation issues and involvement
opportunities. If you prefer not to receive emails from Transportation
Choices Coalition,please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=pYL63BIyeio16oZFh85IW
lE1VuGoTZ9v> unsubscribe here. If you do not currently get our email Action
Alerts,
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=4C%2BA8VnRlTjuSn1u4LX
v5VE1VuGoTZ9v> please sign up here.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XBLGqxgusKgrjl6iyYOh%