[nfbwatlk] The Washington Seminar

Tue Jan 25 14:59:36 UTC 2011

Fellow Listers:

President Freeman and a couple of other Federationists from our state are going to Washington, D.C. next week to push the agenda for blind persons for 2011 to Congress.  We must support our Federation representatives by following up with E-mails and phone calls to our Congressional delegation to educate the new members, and encourage the veterans to support our cause and help us get meaningful legislation through this session. Each of us should know or find out who our individual Congressional representative is, and be prepared to contact his or her office often.

Good luck, Mike and all.  Go tell the Congress what the blind need for our first class future.

/s/

Bennett Prows