[nfbwatlk] Sudden Unexpected Tragic News

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jan 15 07:07:41 UTC 2011

Fellow NFBW members and friends:

It is with deep regret that I must inform you that Lisa Owen, President of the Northwest  (Bellingham) Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington, passed away some time this past Monday afternoon. I know little except that her husband, Ron, had gone out to perform some errands Monday afternoon and came home to find her on the sofa unresponsive. I will pass along further details as I learn them. In the meantime, I ask that you keep Ron in your thoughts and prayers.

Michael Freeman, President National Federation of the Blind of Washington