[nfbwatlk] digital book

Humberto Avila hum4avila_71 at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 14 23:52:56 UTC 2011

Hello Mike and others,

It's not that I was intentionally  trying to be mean or bitter while posting
that message about the NLS player. I was only trying to have a sense of
humor. Yes, I was being sarcastic, but in a nice way--the way that people
are supposed to be. If I have caused you any confusion or you were thinking
I was simply being harsh, then I solemnly apologize.
I think just that life should be smoother and taken soft, and we need to
laugh a little. Once again, I am just trying to have fun.